Native Advertising: New Opportunities for Sharing Sponsored Content
Inspiring accolades and controversy alike, Native Advertising has taken advertising and integrated it into website content in a natural way that builds buyer trust, engagement and shares. Native advertising is a form of paid media where the ad experience follows the natural form and function of the user experience in which it is placed. Native ads match the visual design of the experience they live within, and look and feel like natural content. In this presentation, learn:
- What’s all the buzz about native advertising
- What content works best
- How your company can benefit from native advertising
- View successful Native Advertising examples
Why you should attend:
- Native Advertising will add value to the user experience by changing ads from unwelcome interruptions to a natural, integral part of how people consume information
- Discover a new way to reach your audience, beyond traditional media
- Native advertising increases your ad’s exposure with the ability of being featured in a variety of platforms, which include print advertorials, television, radio, and social media pages such as Facebook and Twitter
By clicking on the Watch Webinar button, you will be redirected to BNP Media's Business Solutions Network website. Once you have completed the form, you will be able to Login at any time to view all of the Educational Webinars BNP Media offers.
LIVE VIDEO: Using Technology to Grow Your Business
What's the Best Media Buying Decision for You?
CEU Now! New Continuing Education Marketing Strategies for Your Brand
InfoCenters: Targeting a Specific Market
Interactive Product Spotlights: Let Your Product Tell Its Own Story, Interactively